We understand that an arrest of a family member or friend is very stressful. McRae Bail Bonds is committed to providing you with professional service 24 hours daily to get your loved one out of the Bexar County jail fast.
The following steps will help you understand how to bail someone out of jail in Bexar County. Call us 24/7 if you have a question or want to immediately arrange bail for your loved one.
Step 1: Call McRae Bail Bonds
- Visit the Bexar County Central Magistrate Search webpage to find out if your loved one has been arrested.
To find out if bail has already been set, visit the County Clerk Misdemeanor Records webpage or the Donna Kay McKinney Criminal Records webpage for felonies.
- Call McRae Bail Bonds immediately at (210) 463-5561 as soon as you know your loved one has been arrested in Bexar County. If you do not have the arrest details, call us anyway, and we will help you get the information you need.
Step 2: Information we need to start the bail bond process:
- Name of person arrested.
- Name of the county jail where the person is being held.
- Cash or credit card for bond payment.
Step 3: Pick up your loved one from the Bexar County jail.
- Once we have posted a bail bond for your loved one, we will contact you to confirm when it is time for you to pick them up.
- When a detainee is released, you’ll be able to pick him or her up outside the Bexar County Jail located on 200 N Comal Street in San Antonio, TX (MAP).
McRae Bail Bonds agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our office is just moments away from the Bexar County Jail and courthouse. We are committed to answering all your questions and keeping you informed throughout the bail bonds process. Here at McRae Bail Bonds we want to ensure you that getting a bail bond for your loved is quick and will be handled professionally. Call (210) 463-5561 now for fast jail release from the Bexar County Jail.