The worst news you can get is that a friend or family member has been arrested. It’s an expense that can create a crisis for anyone. Every bail bondsman in San Antonio is going to promise you the most affordable bail bond in San Antonio, but the reality is, you get what you pay for.
When searching for affordable bail bonds you’ll see ads proclaiming to be the cheapest bail bond company in San Antonio offering 1% bonds, 0 down, and more. But it’s critical to understand that with a cheap bail bond, comes low quality service. And the last thing you need when a friend or family member is in jail is bad service.
What you need to know to get the most affordable bail bond:
- You don’t always need an attorney when someone is arrested.
- Find a bail bond co-signer with a really good credit rating and employment history.
- The less serious the crime, the cheaper bail the judge will set.
At McRae Bail Bonds, we will always provide you with the most affordable bail bond we can and base our cost on the following criteria:
- Type of criminal act committed
- The flight risk of the client
- The qualifications of the co-signer
- The bail set by the judge
Our fee is typically 8% to 10% of the full bail bond amount set by the Bexar County Court and we take debit cards, major credit cards, money orders, and personal checks. Call us in San Antonio at (210) 463-5561 for help getting a loved one out of the Bexar County Jail.