There are over 40 licensed San Antonio bail bond companies. That’s a lot – so how do you choose which bail bond company to trust to get a friend or loved one out of the Bexar County Jail?
The 3 most important factors in choosing San Antonio Bail Bond Companies:
- Experience: your bail bond company should have many years of experience with the court system in San Antonio so they can help guide you through any complications that might arise.
- Flexibility: Bail bond costs are set by Bexar County and it’s important to have a bail bondsman that will work with you to find an affordable way to pay for the bail bond.
- Communication: Your bail bondsman should be available 24 hours a day to answer your questions and keep you updated on important legal proceedings and deadlines.
John McRae is an Experienced San Antonio Bail Bondsman
- He’s been in the San Antonio bail bondsman for over 30 years.
- He knows many of the judges and local attorneys well and can help guide you through this stressful process.
- His staff is professional and well-trained so you will always get the correct information when calling in to ask a question.
Flexible Bail Bond Payment Options
- John McRae will explain the Bexar County bail schedule which is a guideline used by the court to determine the bail amount.
- Payment plans can be setup based on your job history, credit rating, and / or length of residence.
- If you need a co-signer, John McRae will quickly qualify the co-signer over the phone so they do not need to come into the office.
Professional and Respectful Communication 24/7
- We immediately go to the Bexar County jail to meet with the person who is arrested to assure them that help is on the way.
- We communicate with friend and family immediately about the bail bond cost and give you a timeline of when you can expect to be released.
- We keep track of important court appointments and legal requirements to help reduce the stress on you and your family.
To get a San Antonio bail bond started immediately, you do not need to come into our office. Simply call us 24 hours a day at (210) 533-5292 and we will immediately help you.