A man working as a registered nurse in hospitals and emergency rooms in San Antonio, TX has been arrested on felony charges for unlawful sexual contact with patients.
Thomas Moore was found and arrested in Fort Collins, Colorado after reports by several female victims. Moore’s victims allege that he touched them in a sexual manner while they were supposed to be receiving care from him.
According to local news source KENS5, Moore worked as a health care provider at multiple medical centers throughout parts of Colorado and Nebraska, and San Antonio, Texas from 2008-2015. The affected centers are listed as follows:
- Greeley Medical Clinic Urgent Care (Greeley)
- Greeley Emergency Center (Greeley)
- Northern Colorado Medical Center (Greeley)
- McKee Medical Center (Loveland)
- Medical Center of the Rockies (Loveland)
- Poudre Valley Hospital (Fort Collins)
- North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton)
- Regional West Medical Center (Scotts Bluff)
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health (San Antonio)
According to the Texas Penal Code, sexual assault occurs when sexual touching of a person or persons is done without the consent of the other person. Police in all three states are encouraging any other victims to contact their local authorities immediately. Victims or people with information about Moore can also contact their local Crime Stoppers by visiting www.stopcriminals.org.
If you, a loved one, or a co-worker is charged with any kind of sexual assault, McRae Bail Bonds can recommend local attorneys that will help you understand how the charges are handled within the justice system. You will need a bail bondsman to get out of the Bexar County Jail while awaiting trial, call us at (210) 533-5292 for questions about the bail bond process.