Sadly, Texans have had a longstanding love affair with alcohol and impaired driving. It’s a well-known fact that the Lone Star state leads the nation in DWI incidents, including fatal traffic accidents. Our McRae Bail Bonds agents don’t want you to become another statistic. We encourage you always to drink responsibly and to call a cab or designate a sober driver to get you home safely.
Driving while intoxicated has extreme consequences. A first-time offender could rack up over $2,000 in fines and spend half a year in jail. If you’re a repeat offender, your fines could amount to over $10,000, and you’ll spend ten years in prison.
You, a loved one, or a coworker can avoid this legal nightmare by saving the following cab service numbers in your cell phone now.
San Antonio Area Taxi Cab Services
- County Line Cabs – (830) 370-9510
- San Antonio Taxis Inc. – (210) 444-2222
- Universal Taxi – (210) 535-5222
- YellowCabSA.com – (210) 650-8600
- Yellow Cab San Antonio also allows you to us the Hail A Cab app. Download it now.
- Uber – San Antonio residents are eager to help you get home safely. Download the Uber app to your iPhone or Android before to going out on the town, and get a safe ride home from a local.
Don’t make alcohol-fueled decisions that can ultimately change your life and possibly harm other people. Simply save the aforementioned cab services’ phone numbers in your mobile phone. To further ensure that you won’t end up in Bexar County Jail, you should also enlist a sober friend, coworker or relative to drive you home after a night of enjoying alcoholic beverages.
We do understand that mistakes happen, especially when alcohol is involved. If you, a co-worker or a loved one happens to make a disastrous error in judgment and ends up in the Bexar County Jail, call McRae Bail Bonds at (210) 463-5561. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions about bail bonds and getting out of jail as quickly as possible.