When you have a friend or loved one arrested and in the Bexar County jail, one of the most important things you can do is quickly find a San Antonio bondsman you can trust. The best bail bondsman will help you quickly, efficiently, and discreetly get them out of jail on bail with the least amount of stress on your part.
A good bail bondsman will perform the following duties:
- Confirm the details of your loved one’s situation and help you arrange for a bail bond co-signer.
- Meet with your loved one in the Bexar County jail and assure them that help is on the way.
- Represent your loved one in court and pay the bail to get your loved one out of jail.
- Coordinate with an attorney for legal requirements and court appearances.
- Treat you and your loved one with respect.
John McRae is the best bail bondsman in San Antonio and has worked closely with San Antonio attorneys and judges for over 30 years. McRae Bail Bonds provides bail bond services for the Bexar County jail, as well as Guadalupe, Comal, Kendall, Atascosa, Wilson and Medina Counties in Texas. John McRae is a bail bondsman you can trust to provide you with the highest degree of professionalism and respect.
Read why our customers think John McRae is the best bail bondsman in San Antonio:
You can count on us to help your family in every way possible by keeping you informed of court appointments and legal requirements. The important thing is to get your loved one out of trouble and back to their normal life as quickly as possible. When you have a friend of loved in the Bexar County Jail, John McRae is the best bail bondsman you will ever need.
Call us in San Antonio at (210) 463-5561 for help getting a loved on out of the Bexar County Jail.