When you have a friend or loved one arrested and in the Bexar County jail, one of the most important things you can do is quickly find a trustworthy San Antonio bondsman. The best bail bondsman will help you quickly, efficiently, and discreetly get you out of jail on bail with the least amount of stress on your part.
A good bail bondsman will perform the following duties:
- Confirm the details of your loved one’s situation and help you arrange for a bail bond co-signer.
- Meet with your loved one in the Bexar County jail and assure them that help is coming.
- Represent your loved one in court and pay the bail to get your loved one out of jail.
- Coordinate with an attorney for legal requirements and court appearances.
- Treat yourself and your loved one with respect.
John McRae is the best bail bondsman in San Antonio and has worked closely with San Antonio attorneys and judges for over 30 years. McRae Bail Bonds provides bail bond services for the Bexar County jail and Guadalupe, Comal, Kendall, Atascosa, Wilson, and Medina Counties in Texas. John McRae is a bail bondsman you can trust to provide you with professionalism and respect.
Read why our customers think John McRae is the best bail bondsman in San Antonio:
You can count on us to help your family in every way possible by informing you of court appointments and legal requirements. Getting your loved one out of trouble and back to their everyday life as quickly as possible is essential. When you have a friend or loved one in the Bexar County Jail, John McRae is the best bail bondsman you will ever need.
Call McRae Bail Bonds in San Antonio at (210) 463-5561 for help getting a loved one out of the Bexar County Jail.